For this milestone, you are tasked with creating a future resume for a job that you would like to apply to based on the career research that you have done.
Below are the steps to completing the assignment.
Step 1: Revise your current resume and incorporate your NexGenT program skills, certifications, and experience into your new document. The resume will be used for future job applications.
Step 2: Review the resume templates on the sidebar. These can be used as a reference as you begin to build your IT-focused resume.
Step 3: Follow the six steps below to help you complete this milestone:
1. Does your resume include your contact details at the top that include your full name, a professional email you check, your phone number, your address, and a link to your LinkedIn profile?
2.Is your resume 1 or 2 (max) pages?
3. Does the education section on your resume have an IT or cyber specific description and include NexGenT?
4. Does your resume list any IT or cyber certifications you’ve attained or are expecting to attain?
5. Does your resume list your IT or cyber knowledgeable skills/projects/labs as applicable?
6. Does your resume list work experience/ transferable skills?